Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





On study nooks
Sunday, August 28, 2011 ★
I've had a couple of major exams last week. And what I noticed is that I find studying more effective when I'm not at home (e.g. coffee shop, library). I also noticed that I accomplish more work not at home cos when I'm at home I tend to be easily distracted (especially by sleep). Reviewing 7 chapters on Operating Systems at Starbucks only took me 2.5 hours. I guess I found my comfortable study spot. That means I'll be maximizing my library privileges and spending more of my allowance.

-------

The looong weekend means loooooonger schoolworks. Although this could be the time for rest for most of us, we should also be productive cos I know school's demanding so much at this time cos the semester's about to end. Good luck! :)

Labels:

@11:46 PM
Comment (3)