Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





Linear Algebra
Thursday, July 14, 2011 ★
Linear Algebra

Yesterday we had 3hrs of this subject and it was the longest 3 hours of my life. LOL. This isn't actually my first time that I have a math subject for 3 hours straight. On my previous sems, I had Stat and Calculus with the same hours. But this one is tough because I can't just copy what the prof is writing and if I don't get it, I could study it at home. The prof asks random students to answer his questions so you have to keep up with what he's discussing. Pressure. Plus we're only 13 students in that class so the chances of you being called is bigger. Major pressure. This pushes me to study harder, especially now that I'm in my third year.

Labels:

@2:33 PM
Comment (4)