Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





Monday, October 29, 2012 ★
Sometimes it's just so hard already!! Situations like this make my emotional battery drain up. Ang emo naman nun. But these toblerone and jelly wrappers are my proof!

You'll know you're on the tip of distress when it's three in the morning and Rihanna's Fly is the only thing that's keeping your spirit up. Is this what Holden Caufield felt when he flunked out of school? Just like Holden, it's a burden I have to carry on my own. You cant really trust others to understand you. You can even expect them saying, "that's so irrelevant."

"Lord, bakit?" It's so easy to ask questions, but waiting for the answer is harder.

@3:08 AM
Comment (1)