Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





It's actually relieving
Thursday, October 25, 2012 ★
Wow. I actually miss this little space of mine. Even though I know there's no one patient enough to read these petty posts, it's just nice to have a space where I can vent out.

It's actually relieving to see your past posts when you feel that you've messed up, some a few years back. You see yourself a few posts back and begin to feel better thinking that you've been through worse. It gets better.

So I'm typing this so that future me (maybe just a few days older me) would see that the things you're experiencing know would seem petty after just a few days. Yes, feeling forlorn would pass maybe a little longer than you expect.

But it will pass. It always will.


@10:31 PM
Comment (0)