Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Shick, & Nuffnang
Monday, March 12, 2012 ★
My ideal Nuffnang summer is experiencing what I can only do on my summer vacation.. basking under the heat of the sun and enjoying Philippine's God-given beautiful beaches :) It's definitely perfect to relax after a long painstaking year of college and why don't I take the opportunity to reward myself by going to the beach? For me, a summer vacation can't be complete without having to spend it on a beach with friends or family.


For your pre-beach preparations..
Shick. Free your skin.
Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We've got you covered.

@12:50 PM
Comment (4)