Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





Year 2011 Ender
Friday, December 30, 2011 ★


As 2011 is coming to a close and as we beckon 2012, I would just want to take time to relive my memories of 2011 and how I think it is THE best year so far.

Physical things like a new, well, not-so-new-hand-me-down phone, bags, books, clothes, food, etc. that I am thankful for.. New friends that I have earned along the days.. Rekindled relationships.. Reunited moments with my high school friends that I will always treasure.. A new bestfriend that I'm happy to have.. An ever supportive boyfriend and all the days we spent to know more things about each other.. Family.. A chance to know myself more..

This year I became 20, next year 21.. Stating the obvious, time really flies so fast. If there are things that I would wish for is that I have more opportunities to discover so much more about myself and about humanity and to grasp the universe. That and a puppy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! May you have a blessed 2012 :)
@12:01 AM
Comment (3)