Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





Unspoken matters could kill
Monday, July 11, 2011 ★
I can't believe what he said a while ago, that he's sorry for something I know he didn't cause it alone. I, too, am responsible for how things turned out. I just didn't expect him to understand what a struggle it has been for me. And him suddenly comprehending it and actually talking to me about it was just something great. Because of that I'm thankful to God cause He knows I've been praying for it, asking for guidance for the right words. And who would've thought that it has been easy cause he took the initiative. I love you forever.

Labels:

@12:28 PM
Comment (0)