Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





About this note
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 ★

Found a little something in my notes. As you can see, the title implies how pissed/angry I was at this special person.. the person who I expected to be there on one time that I felt really down. This blog post isn't about reliving the pain or bitterness. Although seeing the note made me remember the feeling, I have totally forgiven him. Bygones be bygones. I know he didn't mean it. And I know that at times I like pushing away everyone who cares, especially him. But everytime, I just become more mature towards things like this. I know that I could never really understand myself. And I also know we'll be better.. I'll be better.

Labels: ,

@11:03 PM
Comment (1)