Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





Move in, move out
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 ★
I moved my blog to webs.com first week of June just to try something new. But here I am again, on Blogger. Let's say I wasn't satisfied in using webs.com. I didn't like their commenting form. I'm back on my blogger again. There's no such thing as a permanent blog for me. I've been blogging for so long and you can see that my archives date up to 2010 only. It's also a hassle for my link exchanges cos they've been re-linking me. *sorry face* Anyway, I've made a layout for my coming back. Lol. This is what I miss in blogger.. tweaking my blog. There are times when I miss blogging just cos I miss fixing it. Haha. I might even love making layouts than the idea of blogging. I don't know.

--------

Last week has been cold, I mean the weather. Just like many of you, Falcon got us stranded too. And because of the holidays and suspension of classes due to the typhoon, I was stuck at home. The bed weather was perfect for a series marathon. I can't believe how the mini-vacation led us into completing Prison Break season 1 to 3. (I know we're a little behind.. the world) And now we're halfway into season 4. It's addicting to watch plus the lead is a hottie. Lol. There are so many twists. So if you haven't watched it yet, you definitely should. :D
@4:59 PM
Comment (0)