Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





Ten facts
Sunday, May 22, 2011 ★
Tagged by Clau, Nikole, and Sayraah.

RULES:
1. Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
2. You have to choose and tag ten people.
3. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
4. No tag backs.
5. Have fun.

1. I used to bully my boyfriend back in high school. At that time we were just friends, and I was the worst friend ever. No, I didn't bully him because I like him. I just do it cos I'm a bully.
2. I learned html when I was 13, the year I began to blog. Nothing to brag, really. Computer programmers wouldn't even acknowledge it as a programming language. LOL
3. Speaking of which, I am stuck with my course, Computer Science. I don't know why I chose this course.
4. I am in love with street foods.
5. My favorite tv series would definitely be Skins (UK). I haven't watched the US remake but I bet it's just crap.
6. I haven't watch Harry Potter. Tell my, have I missed half of my life?
7. I throw a fit whenever my boyfriend arrives late. But to others, I just get annoyed.
8. I fell in love with Neil Gaiman when I was in 2nd year high school.
9. I have four siblings, all are girls. Yes, kakahabol ng boy we ended up being five girls in the family. Plus my mom.
10. I am currently addicted to NBA 2k11.



NBA 2k11

I'll be tagging Tricia, Eva, Bianca, Frances :D

Labels: ,

@10:44 PM
Comment (10)