Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





I got a new book
Saturday, May 14, 2011 ★
I decided to buy a book because I miss my alone time delving into a good old book. So before meeting with my boyfriend for lunch I went to Book Sale, since I don't have much.

It's waaaaay cheaper because it's used books. I know it's not the same, and it's harder to find the books you like here. But if you're patient enough you can find lots of good books with a cheap price.

I bought Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood for Php45. And as I began reading it, I noticed something else inside. A polaroid was inserted inside the book with a vague picture of maybe a thumb? I really can't discern the image. I just find it cool how someone who last read the book might've used the polaroid as a bookmark, maybe?

I showed it to my boyfriend and he told me, "Baka cursed yan! (Maybe it's cursed!)". And I just laughed.

Labels:

@11:33 AM
Comment (2)