Profile


Nineteen, computer science, 3rd year fighting maroon, wanderlust, toss coins for major decisions, hot coffee, summer days. Please bear with my rants.

twitter/ facebook


Blog items

link exchanges ▼





Who's the wallflower now?
Sunday, May 30, 2010 ★
Is Catcher in the Rye one of your favorite books? Then I bet you'd like The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I wasn't able to get a hard copy of this book which I just read in an ebook due to an obvious reason (it's summer. which means scarcity of moolah!). But after reading it I swear I'd get a copy soon for me to reread it.

It's just stimulating to read and it's one of those once-you-begin reading-you-wouldn't-want-to-stop books. The protagonist's character is just refreshing cause he's the sweetest ever. (Not in a cheesy corny kind of way).

The novel's nice and all but of course Catcher in the Rye is still Catcher in the Rye.

The novel really is refreshing. Just like these sunflowers.
I hope you get what I mean. :)

PS. I would love to know your favorite book coz I'd be glad to read them too.

-----------

School's just around the corner. I'm excited and at the same time anxious coz I know it will be another sem that I would barely get through. Last year it caught me off guard but now I'm a bit conditioned and quite whine proof. *fingers crossed*

Labels:

@11:51 PM
Comment (3)